We offer a range of commercial property finance solutions to help you grow and expand your business.
Almost every development finance requirement is different, so we assess each situation individually and work with leading funders to find the best possible finance solution for you.
Types of commercial finance we offer:
- Commercial mortgages – a term mortgage secured on property which is not in full residential use. There are broadly two kinds of commercial mortgage:
- Owner-occupier mortgages – used to buy property that will be used as business trading premises
- Commercial investment mortgages – used for property that is going to be let
- Buy to let mortgages – a commercial mortgage is a special kind of secured loan which allows a property to be purchased and let out to a business or multiple businesses. Purchasing a buy-to-let property through a limited company is usually more tax-efficient than a personal mortgage.
- Construction finance solutions – this type of finance supports property development, whether that’s the purchase of land or property, project completion or the payment of contractors. Funds are typically made available in phases as the project progresses.